House of Fraser wanted to launch their traditional retail operation into the online space without having to employ a large in-house IT team. Key for House of Fraser was the ability to get online quickly while ensuring that the eCommerce operation reflected their premium image and position in the market.
eCommera worked closely with House of Fraser to develop their eCommerce proposition, create the operational model, manage the site design and deliver the implementation. The eCommerce operation was launched in just seven months and achieved break-even after only eighteen months of trading.
In 2011, eCommera advised House of Fraser on a site redesign. The redesign, which focused on optimising site taxonomy to improve customer acquisition, showed immediate results with a jump in online sales of 92%. Today the site represents 7.4 per cent of House of Fraser's total sales - making it the biggest 'store' in the business.
- DynamicCommerceTM—our multi-channel commerce platform that supports international sites, integrated with in-house merchandising and order management. DynamicCommerceTM is powered by Demandware’s industry leading digital commerce platform.
- Weekly data analysis and reporting for continuous optimisation by eCommera’s Insight Services Team
- Integrated product recommendations via Rich Relevance and live web chat for product recommendations and customer support via iAdvize
- Multi-channel delivery options including Collect+, click and collect, international delivery and nominated and next-day home delivery
- Full 24/7 technical support for all online commerce technology via a single SLA